Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Fuse Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear (Clear, colorless) outer hand-blown glass shade
- Cylindrical Opal (acid etched with a white interior casing) inner hand-blown glass shade
- Aluminum frame
- Wall plate
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Hand-Rubbed Bronze, Hand-Rubbed Dark Smoke, Hand-Rubbed Mahogany, Natural Iron, Opaque Bronze, Opaque Burnished Steel, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany, Pewter
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.