The Hubbardton Forge Fullered Notch Linear Suspension features a lengthy fabric shade accented underneath by a wrought iron bar. The bar has been forged and fullered by hand, its five deep notches breaking up the fixture's otherwise clean, smooth lines. Available in a variety of finishes, shade colors and adjustable stem lengths.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Fullered Notch Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame and supports
- Canopy finish same as frame finish
- Adjustable stems
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed Damp
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 42", Depth 10"
- Canopy: Width 15.8", Depth 5"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...