Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Fullered Notch Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame and supports
- Canopy finish same as frame finish
- Adjustable stems
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Flax
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 42", Depth 10"
- Canopy: Width 15.8", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.