Create a "groovy" lighting impression with the Hubbardton Forge Fullered Impressions Pendant. It features a cylindrical hand-blown glass shade supported by a hand-forged iron body. The iron accents that curve around the shade show off the distinctive metal-working that went into the piece with their fullered (grooved) textures.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Fullered Impressions Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- Energy efficient fluorescent lamping option
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Suspension - Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29", Adjustable To 36"
- Suspension - Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 30"
- Suspension - Long Option: Length Adjustable From 43", Adjustable To 59"
- Fixture: Height 11.8", Width 6.2"
- Shade: Height 10", Diameter 4.15"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...