"In-Ei"--Japanese for "shadow, shadiness, nuance"--is an extremely apt epithet for the distinguished joint venture between fashion designer Issey Miyake and forward-thinking lighting company Artemide. Descended from Miyake's 132 5 clothing project, In-Ei Issey Miyake applies the same innovative 2D and 3D mathematical principles to create a line of shades derived entirely from recycled materials. Using a highly conceptual folding process conceived by Miyake and his team that slyly plays with light and shadow, Artemide uses LED technology to illuminate the sculptural formations for a complete line of cutting-edge modern lighting.
The Fukurou Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Issey Miyake, Reality Lab
- Finish: White Opal
- Material: White polycarbonate shade made from recycled PET bottles
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable included
- Driver included in light source
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 12.8 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 22.44", Diameter 24.19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 112.44"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.