Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Fukurou Suspension is available with the following:
- White polycarbonate shade made from recycled PET bottles
- Round White Opal ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Driver included in light source
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 300
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- One 17 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Width 24.19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 38.43"
- Shade: Height 22.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.