The ET2 Frost E94844/944 Multi-Light Pendant, with its bright, inner illumination and clear and frosted glass, is an example of bold design tempered with delicate details. Metal pins separate the inner white shade from the outer clear glass shade, and field-adjustable suspension cables enable various shade heights for an intriguing, personalized look.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Frost E94844/944 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical White inner glass shades
- Metal pins
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 180" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3-Light option features a built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- 4-Light option features a built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included)
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.25", Width 24.25", Depth 4.25"
- 3-Light Option: Width 24.25"
- 4-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height 2.25", Adjustable From 128.25", Width 34.5", Depth 4.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 34.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 8", Length Adjustable From 9.25", Adjustable To 129.25"
- Shade: Height 7"
- Cable: Length 180"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...