ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Frost E94844/944 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical White inner glass shades
- Metal pins
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 180" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3-Light option features a built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- 4-Light option features a built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 50 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 50 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24.25", Depth 4.25"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 7"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
- 4 Light Option Cable: Length 120"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 34.5", Depth 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 7"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The quintessential Prairie School piece, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Multi-Light Pendant features distinctive horizontal lines and broad sheltering roofs. Each glass shade is handmade, offered here in various styles. The caging is solid brass and finished in organic finishes that ...
A dazzling look for large contemporary spaces. The ET2 Brilliant Rectangle Multi-Light Pendant feature ten or fourteen of the signature Brilliant shades: petite spheres made of crystal inset in rounds of Polished Chrome. Each shade comes with a field-cuttable cable ...
Lighting never looked so mouth-watering. The ET2 Neo Multi-Light Pendant features lead-free crystal glass shades that capture and reflect light like a glass of fine liqueur. The Polished Chrome finish complements this gleam, and the fixture can be used on ...