Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Fritz Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Metal base
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
Size: 28 inch, 40 inch, 52 inch
- 28 inch option utilizes two 24 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 40 inch option utilizes two 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 52 inch option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 28 inch Option Fixture: Height 4.7", Width 28", Depth 3.5"
- 40 inch Option Fixture: Height 4.7", Width 40", Depth 3.5"
- 52 inch Option Fixture: Height 4.7", Width 52", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.