Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Frida Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- White optical glass shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 66.96" cable
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: White
Size: 21 inch, 29 inch
- One 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 21 inch Option Cable: Length 66.96"
- 21 inch Option Fixture: Height 6.6", Diameter 21"
- 21 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 73.52"
- 29 inch Option Cable: Length 66.96"
- 29 inch Option Fixture: Height 7.8", Diameter 29"
- 29 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 74.72"
Manufacturer IDs: view
C FRIDA LG, C FRIDA SM
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.