Hovering overhead, the Carpyen Frida Pendant resembles nothing so much as a luminous spaceship, its curved white optical glass shade casting an otherworldly glow. This contemporary UFO also features gleaming Polished Chrome-finished accents that add a metallic glint as well as provide the main support for the suspension cables. Designed by Gabriel Teixido. Available in two sizes.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Frida Pendant is available with the following:
- White optical glass shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 66.96" cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- 29 inch option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- 21 inch option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 21 in. Option: Height 6.6", Diameter 21"
- 29 in. Option: Height 7.8", Diameter 29"
- Cable: Length 66.96"
- Hanging Length - 21 inch: Overall Length Adjustable To 73.56"
- Hanging Length - 29 inch: Overall Length Adjustable To 74.76"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...