Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Freeport Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Seedy glass
- Cylindrical clear shade
- Fluorescent version is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Black with Clear Seedy, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Clear Seedy, Olde Penny with Etched Seedy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 10 Watt (600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 9.25", Depth 7"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 12.25", Depth 9"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5.75", Height 9.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 10", Height 15.25", Depth 11.25"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1800BK, 1800OP, 1800OZ, 1804BK, 1804OP, 1804OZ, 1805BK, 1805OP, 1805OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hinkley Lighting Shelter Outdoor Wall Sconce embellishes the porch with a contemporary yet approachable design--beautiful clear seedy glass is securely framed by finished metal. Don't just illuminate the entryway, develop it into a place where friends and family feel ...
Bring some coastal style to your outdoor space with the Quoizel Marine Outdoor Wall Sconce. Inspired by the vintage Americana aesthetic, this nautical piece features a Clear Seedy Glass shade inside a wire cage. This robust lighting options uses a ...
Subtle, serene European styling combined with natural colors and finishes. The Hinkley Lighting Thistledown Outdoor Wall Sconce features amber linen glass and a Victorian bronze finish--a beautiful, distinctive combination. This sconce is an excellent addition to porches, patios and walkways, ...