For more than 25 years, Craftmade has crafted ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that are "better by design." The heavy-duty motors and quiet, balanced operation of Craftmade fans ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting functionality, while rich detailing adds beauty to every Craftmade design.
The Fredericksburg Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 60" blade sweep
- Integrated clear seeded glass light kit
- Round ceiling canopy
- TCS hand-held remote control included
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Speed: 135 RPM
- Motor Size: 188 x 22
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4396 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 72 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-35)
- Comes with One 4.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Oiled Bronze Gilded, Tarnished Silver
- Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 26.4", Adjustable To 28.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.