Using the most modern materials, the Kartell Francois Ghost Mirror brings to mind milled crystal frames of the past. Here, the frames are made of clear or colored transparent polycarbonate with seagull wing details. The available color palette borrows from that of Murano glass to create a striking effect of depth and richness. Designed by Philippe Starck.
Kartell, headquartered in Italy, creates superb products through its commitment to project, design, and technological innovation.
The Francois Ghost Mirror is available with the following:
- Rectangular mirrored surface
- Transparent polycarbonate frame
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Small Item: Height 31", Width 25.5", Depth 2.25"
- Large Item: Height 43.6", Width 34.66", Depth 3.33"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...