FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Franceasi LED Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Open filigree lantern back
- Cast aluminum construction
- Olde Bronze finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Energy Efficient
- Title 24 Compliant
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Dark Sky Compliant
- UL Listed for wet locations
Finish: Olde Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes four 11.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).Large option utilizes four 11.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).Medium option utilizes four 8.8 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).Small option utilizes three 8.8 Watt
- Large option utilizes four 11.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes four 8.8 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Small option utilizes three 8.8 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 5.5"
- Small Option Plate: Height 11.7", Width 4.4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18", Width 7", Depth 9"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 22", Width 8.5", Depth 10.5"
- Large Option Plate: Height 18.5"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Width 10", Depth 12"
- Small Fixture: Depth 7"
- Medium Plate: Height 15"
- Large Plate: Width 5.3"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Height 21.7", Width 5.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
49226OZLED, 49227OZLED, 49228OZLED, 49229OZLED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A warm, welcoming accent for exteriors. The Kichler Hanford Outdoor Wall Sconce offers charming antique ambiance with its lantern-like design. A sturdy Anvil Iron frame holds the Clear Seedy glass shade for a rustic look. The decorative lantern hook atop ...
Sturdy and simple, the Philips Forecast Lighting Rox LED Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce provides dependable illumination to any space. With an industrial design and finished in classic Black, the cylindrical shade ends in a glass diffuser that provides warm-white downlight for ...
Pure, minimal design that shines in modern exterior applications. The Minka-Lavery Skyline LED Outdoor Wall Sconce is a slim tube in durable aluminum, fitted with an energy-efficient LED light source for years of high performance. The Small option offers Dark ...