FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Framework Rectangular Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Manuel Vivian in 2014
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum frame with transparent splined polycarbonate diffuser
- Matching rectangular canopy
- Four field-adjustable suspension cables
- Dimmable Fluorescent light source (0-10V)
- Dimmer not included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 28 Watt (2750 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 21 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 50", Height 1.97", Depth 35.43", Weight 18.08 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 118.11":
- Small Option Fixture Width 73.23", Height 1.97", Depth 25.59", Weight 12.35 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 118.11":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Reminiscent of fine furniture, the Artcraft Lighting Jasper Park Rectangular Suspension features Authentic Pine accented with clear glass shades. Artisan made with high quality materials, the Rustic Modern style is exemplified in the use of wood while still being somewhat ...
Slightly industrial and somewhat imposing, the Eurofase Nastro Oval Pendant is hard to miss. An elliptical array of irregularly arranged metal strapping extends three feet across, requiring a pair of suspension chains to keep the fixture evenly in place. The ...
Juxtaposing geometric angles with soft curves, the Hudson Valley Clifton Island Pendant offers a striking centerpiece over kitchen islands or dining tables. A flared, box-pleated White faux silk shade provides a crisp look, neatly tucked inside a gently bent metal ...