Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Framework Rectangular Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Manuel Vivian in 2014
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum frame with transparent splined polycarbonate diffuser
- Dimmable Fluorescent light source (0-10V)
- Dimmer not included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
Depth: 5 inches, 8 inches, 12 inches
- Small Option: Two 28 Watt (2750 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 21 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Length 25.63", Width 50", Depth 5.24", 8.8", 12.32", Weight 13.45 Lbs., 13.67 Lbs., 13.89 Lbs.
- Large Option Fixture: Length 35.38", Width 73.25", Depth 5.24", 8.8", 12.32", Weight 19.4 Lbs., 19.62 Lbs., 19.84 Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Vistosi Bianca Ceiling/Wall Light is a skillfully crafted piece of Murano glass, formed in to a broadly rounded shade with a generous amount of bright ambient light. The sloping shade is shaped in to a convex silhouette, kept closely ...
The Artemide Dioscuri Ceiling/Wall Light adds a welcome touch of contemporary style and crisp bright light to indoor or outdoor walls or ceilings. Created by Michele De Lucchi, this multi-purpose design features a globe of hand-blown Etched White glass in ...