Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Foyer Pendant No. 5592 is available with the following:
- Designed by Karyl Pierce Paxton
- Cream Etched glass shade
- Metal supports
- Burnished Sienna finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Cream Etched
Finish: Cream Etched
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 22.25", Width 11.25"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 142.25"
- Large Option Chain: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 33.5", Width 18.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 153.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.