The Savoy House Foyer Pendant No. 5592 is a foyer lantern that adds Restoration strength and character with its Burnished Sienna finish and Cream Etched glass. A distinctive piece, the Foyer Pendant 5592 is available in two sizes and its hanging length can be adjusted. Designed by Karyl Pierce Paxton.
Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Foyer Pendant No. 5592 is available with the following:
- Cream Etched glass shade
- Metal supports
- Burnished Sienna finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' chain
- UL Listed
- Designed by Karyl Pierce Paxton
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Type Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Type Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 22.25", Width 11.25", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 142.25"
- Large Fixture: Height 33.5", Width 18.75", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 153.5"
- Chain: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...