The Luceplan Fortebraccio LED Table Lamp combines the superior functionality and contemporary design that the collection is known for with the latest LED technology. With a name that means "strong arm" in Italian, one would well expect each of the Fortebraccio's independently rotational arms to be made of steel. They and the polycarbonate head are infinitely adjustable and easy to control with the wide grip on the head. Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Fortebraccio LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Polycarbonate head with injection-molded grip
- Die-cast aluminum headsink
- Sheared and formed steel rotational arms
- ABS die-cast base with cast-iron ballast
- Shade not included
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...