Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Tube Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- Wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 28.4", Width 4.7", Depth 5.6"
- Shade: Height 6.15", Diameter 4.15"
- Plate: Height 27.6", Width 4.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
204650-03-G160, 204650-03-H160, 204650-05-G160, 204650-05-H160, 204650-07-G160, 204650-07-H160
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.