The Hubbardton Forge Formae Tube Wall Sconce calls attention to your contemporary decor with its elegant pattern and subtle radiance engendering a feel of motivation. The Formae Tube Wall Sconce features hand-forged wrought-iron, hand-blown glass and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Tube Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- Wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Fixture: Height 28.4", Width 4.7", Depth 5.6"
- Shade: Height 6.15", Diameter 4.15"
- Wall Plate: Height 27.6", Width 4.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Formae by Hubbardton Forge