Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Round Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One dome-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- One wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 28.4", Width 5.9", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 5.9"
- Plate: Height 27.6", Width 4.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
204650-03-G01, 204650-03-H01, 204650-05-G01, 204650-05-H01, 204650-07-G01, 204650-07-H01, 204650-08-G01, 204650-08-H01, 204650-10-G01, 204650-10-H01, 204650-20-G01, 204650-20-H01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.