The Hubbardton Forge Formae Round Wall Sconce enhances your interiors with its classic pattern while still being sophisticated and thus capturing the essence of a modern-day home. The Formae Round Wall Sconce features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Formae Round Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One dome-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought iron body
- One wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 28.4", Width 5.9", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 5.9"
- Wall Plate: Height 27.6", Width 4.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Formae by Hubbardton Forge