Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Forged Wave Wall Sconce With Glass is available with the following:
- Designed in 2006
- One bent plane-shaped, hand-blown etched opal glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Dark Smoke translucent powder-coated finish
- One metal wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- ADA compliant
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Bronze, Natural Iron, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Position: Left, Right
- Two 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture: Width 13", Height 7.5"
- Plate: Width 9", Height 7"
- Shade: Width 6.5", Height 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.