The Hubbardton Forge Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier creates warm and inviting illumination in an elegant design with handcrafted, artistic appeal. The Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier is available with the following:
- Five bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
- Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 26"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 55"
- Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 4.75"
- Chain: Length 36"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Forged by Hubbardton Forge