Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Forged Leaves Five Arms Glass Chandelier is available with the following:
- Five bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shades.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One round ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Mounting hardware.
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain.
- 180 in. electrical wire.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Glass: Opal, Stone
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 19", Diameter 26"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 55"
- Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 4.75"
- Chain: Length 36"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.