The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Fora Indoor/Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alex Fernández Camps, Gonzalo Milà in 2010
- Material: Powder coated iron with anti-corrosive treatment to withstand all weather conditions
- Shade Material: UV protected polyethylene globe, all-weather wicker shade (Polyethylene fiber)
- Round ceiling canopy
- Electric cord encased with protective neoprene
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Adjustable height by tensor wire
- Additional finish combinations available-call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- ETL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
Finish: Brown Graphite with Brown Shade, Grey Graphite with Grey Graphite Shade, Natural White with Light Beige Shade
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Small Option: Two 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 59.06"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.72"
- Small Option Shade: Height 11.81", Diameter 19.69"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 70.87"
- Large Option Cable: Length 59.06"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.51"
- Large Option Shade: Height 21.85", Diameter 35.43"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 70.87"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4030301U/P-707C, 4030303U/P-708C, 4030308U/P-706C, 4130301U/P-695C, 4130303U/P-696C, 4130308U/P-694C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A simple and unobtrusive design, the Arroyo Craftsman Mission Outdoor Pendant supports the California Mission Revival principles. A restrained fixture hand-crafted from brass, this pendant supplies all the warmth and charm of minimalist design and works well with Arts and ...
The Arroyo Craftsman Savannah Outdoor Pendant radiates an effervescent light reflected by its comely design that adorns your exteriors with a pleaseing illumination. The Savannah Pendant is hand-crafted and features a glass shade.. Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, ...
Making the case for the basket-shaped fixture, the Bover Syra Indoor/Outdoor LED Pendant presents an airy flared drum silhouette that suits myriad interior and exterior decors. Polyethylene fibers are hand-wrapped around the aluminum frame, and the iron canopy is coated ...