FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Fora Indoor/Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alex Fernández Camps, Gonzalo Milà in 2010
- Material: Powder coated iron with anti-corrosive treatment to withstand all weather conditions
- Shade Material: UV protected polyethylene globe, all-weather wicker shade (Polyethylene fiber)
- Round ceiling canopy
- Electric cord encased with protective neoprene
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Adjustable height by tensor wire
- Additional finish combinations available-call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- ETL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
Finish: Brown Graphite with Brown Shade, Natural White with Light Beige Shade
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 59.06":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.51":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.87":
- Large Option Shade Height 21.85", Diameter 35.43":
- Small Option Cable Length 59.06":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.72":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.87":
- Small Option Shade Height 11.81", Diameter 19.69":
Manufacturer IDs: view
4030301U/P-707C, 4030303U/P-708C, 4030308U/P-706C, 4130301U/P-695C, 4130303U/P-696C, 4130308U/P-694C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Warm, inviting and full of Mission-style charm. The Kichler Alameda Outdoor Pendant features beautiful honey opalescent glass panels, plus a solid brass frame with a deep Canyon View finish. It's a great option for covered outdoor spaces, including porches and ...
Period style with Far East flair. The Hubbardton Forge Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant effectively marries the clean, tiered lines common to the Arts and Crafts movement with subtle tapered details that hint at an Asian influence. Light is diffused warmly ...
With a strong Craftsman influence, the Kichler Casterham Outdoor Pendant offers clean lines and period flair. A rectangular Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade is held firmly by Olde Bronze finished steel supports that also provide the fixture's decorative edge. ...