With its simple, clean design, the Coe Studios Footlight is suited to a wide range of architectural styles and garden settings. Made of durable solid bronze, the Footlight is specifically designed for illuminating exterior walls, stairways, fences, and places where a downlight makes for safer footing. Plus, the water-tight Footlight can be adapted for use with either low-voltage or 120-volt installations.
Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Footlight is available with the following:
- Glass lens
- Solid bronze construction
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
- One 15 Watt 120 Volt 2 Pin Bayonet Incandescent lamps (two included), or one 18 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Incandescent lamps (two included).
- Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 4.75", Depth 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...