FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 years later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Fontana Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Max Ingrand in 1954
- Finish: Satin White
- Blown glass base and shade
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 40 Watt (310 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 30.7", Diameter 18.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 20.8", Diameter 12.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 13.4", Diameter 7.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
U1853, U1853/0, U1853/1
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Sonneman Connetix LED Tri-Ped Table Lamp features artful intersections of square elements and acrylic blocks that create a strong geometric structure for the modern space. Each acrylic diffuser houses a Cree XP-G LED that provides superior energy efficient illumination. ...
The Robert Abbey Laguna Table Lamp features a bulbous base paired with metallic accents all wrapped in sea grass. The combination of metalwork and organic material creates an interesting juxtaposition, while also adding an interesting texture to this otherwise simple ...