Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Flute Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Manufactured from 36% recycled material; 85% recyclable
- Head swivels 230 degrees
- Freestanding base
- 360 degree rotating clamp mount
- On-off touch control
- Consumes 30 to 50+% less energy than traditional task lights; +60,000 hour life span (24 years with average use)
- Lumens: 226
- UL Listed
- Designed by Tom Newhouse
- Made in USA
Finish: Graphite Satin
- 4.9 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 14.75"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 19"
- Base: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.