The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Flute Light Kit is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Flute ceiling fan
- Adds 3" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
Light Option: 75W Halogen, 26W Fluorescent
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Quorum International Fabric Drum Light Kit is made exclusively for the Bristol ceiling fan. It features an elegant Cream Fabric shade that surrounds and diffuses an incandescent light source for warm, ambient lighting. Comes with an Oiled Bronze end ...