The Period Arts Flute Light Kit is manufactured to add a crisp ambient glow to the Flute Ceiling Fan. The cylindrical Opal glass shade complements the same shape of the fluted fan housing. This kit offers an energy-saving fluorescent lamping option.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Flute Light Kit is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Flute ceiling fan
- Adds 3" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Flute by Period Arts Fan Company