FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time--one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Floral Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- All Natural/color finishes are painted on the interior only
- White and Black Paint versions are painted on both sides
- Black Paint option has a Natural Bamboo edge
- White cord and socket included
- Black Paint comes with black cordset and fasteners
- Structure inspired by geometric polyhedrons and flowers
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Color: Black Paint, Caramel, Natural and Aqua, Natural Bamboo, Natural and Lime, Natural and Orange, Natural and Red, Natural and Salmon, Natural and White, Natural and Yellow, White
Size: 16 inch, 24 inch, 31 inch, 39 inch, 47 inch, 63 inch
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 16 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 16 inch Option Fixture Diameter 16", Weight 0.88 Lbs.:
- 16 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 135.5":
- 24 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 24 inch Option Fixture Diameter 24", Weight 2.21 Lbs.:
- 24 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 143.5":
- 31 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 31 inch Option Fixture Diameter 31.5", Weight 3.31 Lbs.:
- 31 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 151.5":
- 39 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 39 inch Option Fixture Diameter 39", Weight 5.07 Lbs.:
- 39 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 159.5":
- 47 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 47 inch Option Fixture Diameter 47", Weight 8.38 Lbs.:
- 47 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 167":
- 63 inch Option Cord Length 120':
- 63 inch Option Fixture Diameter 63", Weight 19.4 Lbs.:
- 63 inch Option Maximum Hanging Length 187":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Paying homage to the sculptural mid-century modern designs of the 1960s, the Hudson Valley Warwick Pendant plays with clean lines and floral forms. A smooth cylinder of White faux silk is encased in lean linear metal, then embellished top and ...
The Eurofase Liso Pendant effortlessly combines classical and modern motifs, smooth curves and straight lines. It features a sphere of Opal White glass decorated with a raised geometric lattice pattern. The coordinating metal hardware comes in a variety of finish ...
Rustic and modern at once, the Robert Abbey Trenton Pendant is a study in duality. A dome-shaped outer shade is composed of hammered metal rings, providing a touchably textural contrast to the smooth, cylindrical inner diffuser. The rich, dark Wrought ...