Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Floral Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- White cord and socket included
- All Natural/Color finishes are painted on one side only
- White finish is painted on both sides
- Structure inspired by geometric polyhedrons and flowers
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Finish: Natural Bamboo, Natural/Aqua, Natural/Lime, Natural/Orange, Natural/Red, Natural/Salmon, Natural/White, Natural/Yellow, White, Caramel
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Cord: Length 120'
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 15.5", Weight 0.88 Lbs.
- Mini Option Maximum Hanging: Length 135.5"
- Small Option Cord: Length 120'
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 23.5", Weight 2.21 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 143.5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 120'
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5", Weight 3.31 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 151.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 120'
- Large Option Fixture: Height 39.5", Diameter 39.5", Weight 5.07 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 159.5"
- Extra Large Option Cord: Length 120'
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 47", Diameter 47", Weight 8.38 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 167"
- Extra Extra Large Option Cord: Length 120'
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 63", Diameter 63", Weight 19.4 Lbs.
- Extra Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 187"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named for the extended spectral ring of plasma that surrounds the sun, the SONNEMAN Lighting Corona LED Pendant echoes that celestial aura. Consider in multiple groupings for a stunning visual effect of floating halos, the ambience is readily adjustable with ...
A boundary of steel wire demarcates the Modoluce Icaro Ball Pendant, leaving curved negative space to be filled by light. The cage folds around itself, outlining an interior bell which flairs and encircles on to itself, holding the light source ...
The David Trubridge Koura Pendant is named after the Maori word for fresh water shrimp native to the rivers of New Zealand. Comprised of natural bamboo pieces in the shape of the same woven traps used for catching koura, the ...