Featuring a soft whisper of the feminine, the Hubbardton Forge Flora Adjustable Pendant has a rounded, hand-forged wrought iron accent that gently winds its way up the fixture's stem. This natural look is a lovely accent to the soft contemporary kitchen or bar area, complementing other organic pieces such as marble countertops, wood cabinets and more.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Flora Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Round ceiling canopy
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 28.6", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35.4", Adjustable To 42.9"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 42.7", Adjustable To 50.2"
- Fixture: Height 25.3", Diameter 3.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Flora by Hubbardton Forge