The Gus Modern Flip Sofabed goes from modern sofa to comfortable Queen-sized bed with one quick flip. Simply remove the back cushions, grab the handles attached to the inside portion of the seat cushion and pull. For added convenience, the Flip comes complete with a Velcro-attached and machine-washable top sheet.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Flip Sofabed is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Baldwin Mist: 89% polyester/11% cotton, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and feet
- Wenge finish
- Stress tested joints
- Elastic Webbing spring system
- Pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet attaches with Velcro
- Easy-pull fabric handles hidden on inside of seat cushion
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Item Open: Depth 65"
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Height 31", Width 86"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 22"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...