Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Flip Sofabed is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and feet
- Wenge finish
- Stress tested joints
- Elastic Webbing spring system
- Pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet attaches with Velcro
- Easy-pull fabric handles hidden on inside of seat cushion
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Parliament Stone, Urban Tweed Ink
- Item Open: Depth 65"
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Height 31", Width 86"
- Seat: Height 16", Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.