For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Flashwood Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Studio Eggs
- Finish: Natural Oak
- Material: Wood
- Shade Material: Methacrylate
- 12 matte methacrylate diffusers
- Methacrylate frame and oak arms
- Natural Oak finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 59" steel suspension cable
- 70" electric cable
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 420
- Made in Italy
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1.1", Diameter 12.6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.77", Diameter 35.43"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 73.87"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 1.1", Diameter 12.6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.65", Diameter 55.12"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
FLASHWOOD S12 140, FLASHWOOD S12 90
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.