For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Flashwhite Pendant is available with the following:
- 12 matte methacrylate diffusers
- Methacrylate frame
- Natural oak arms
- White Oak finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 59" steel suspension cable
- 70" electric cable
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Total Lumens: 5040 (420 per arm)
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Studio Eggs
Size: Small, Large
- Twelve 6 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.77", Width 35.43"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.65", Width 55.12"
- Canopy: Height 1.1", Diameter 12.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.