Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Fitzgerald Fan is available with the following:
- 4-position rotary switch control with 3 forward speeds
- One 8 ft. power cord
- Protective rubber feet
- One wall mounting bracket with hardware
- Fan Speed RPMs: Low-1300, Medium-1450, High-1700
- Fully assembled
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Base: Depth 9.8"
- Fan Body: Height 15.5", Width 12.5", Depth 11"
- Blade: Diameter 9"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.