Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Fire Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 11 double glass shades (translucent outer and frost inner)
- 11-port line-low voltage round wood canopy (includes electronic transformers, 5 low voltage FreeJack ports, 6 line voltage PowerJack ports)
- 6 line voltage PowerJack-compatible pendants
- 5 low voltage FreeJack-compatible pendants
- Eleven 72" field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Amber, Havana Brown, Smoke, Steel Blue
Canopy Finish: Maple, Walnut
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel
- Five 50 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Bi-Pin Halogen lamps (included) and Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Cable: Length 72"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 24"
- Low Voltage Pendants: Height 7.3", Diameter 4.5"
- Line Voltage Pendants: Height 12.3", Diameter 7.8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G294473, G294474, G294475, G294476, G294477, G294478, G294479, G294480, G294489, G294490, G294491, G294492, G294493, G294494, G294495, G294496
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.