The Fiore Chandelier comes from Bacchus Glass, a glass blowing studio in Sonoma, California and is under the direction of Master Glass Blower Frank Cavaz. It provides directional uplighting and general ambient light and features veiled Opal glass candelabra cups that are hand-blown and embellished with Silver Leaf. The transparent trim and accents are applied hot. It is made of Forged Steel with Deep Bronze Patina and Ivory with Cognac trim glass shade.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
The Fiore Chandelier is available with the following:
- This product is signed by the studio and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Designed by Julie Carcione Cavaz.
- Made in USA.
- Finishes and dimensions may vary as pieces are individually hand blown.
- Fixture: Height 36", Diameter 28"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 4"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...