Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Finger Mobile Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Pascual Salvador
- Drum-shaped shade
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 66.96" adjustable suspension cable
- 14" moving arm
- Made in Spain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Metallic Gold with Off White, Metallic Grey with White
- Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Arm: Length 32"
- Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 106"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.