Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Fili Small Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin glass shade with transparent bottom band
- Hand-applied glass strands
- Satin Nickel finish
- Flat, round ceiling canopy
- Low voltage option includes a transformer in the canopy
- 120" field-adjustable suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
Diffuser: Amber and Red, Green and Topaz, Satin and Amber, Satin and Black, Satin and Clear
Voltage: 120 Volt, 12 Volt
- Line Voltage: One 75 Watt 110 Volt E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Low Voltage: One 50 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Halogen Lamp (included).
- 12 Volt Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 120 Volt Option Canopy: Diameter 4.375", Depth 0.625"
- 12 Volt Option Canopy: Depth 1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 134"
- Shade: Height 14", Diameter 6"
- Cable: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.