FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Felt Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Made of 60% recycled PET felt
- Powder-coated steel hands
- Index-style dial
- Japanese quartz movement
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Sebastian Herkner
- Made in The Netherlands
Color: Grey, Orange, White
- Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT17001, LT17002, LT17003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The One with numbers. Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, the LEFF Amsterdam One Wall Clock Arabic Dial features delicate hands and a slim brushed stainless steel case, with bold black numbers that are made easy to read against the white paper ...