FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Tsjonge Lounge is available with the following:
- Material: Sunbrella (100% solution-dyed acrylic) outdoor fabric, PVC
- Fill Material: Expanded polystyrene (EPS) beads and foam
- Nylon rip-stop cover attached to bottom to protect from rain and UV rays
- Made In China
Pillow Color: Circles Green, Circles Orange, Circles White, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Stripes
Seat Color: Dark Grey, Green, Light Grey, Orange
- Item Width 36", Height 29", Depth 40":
- The Tsjonge has a washable cover. You can use a wet cloth to gently cleanse an area by patting it with a wash cloth and gentle soap, or machine wash the cover inside out at 86F (non-Chlorine bleach). When not in use, store inside.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Skargaarden Djuro Lounging Collection ensures maximum relaxation with its laidback, minimalist Scandinavian design and durable materials. Every piece is made using beautiful, high-quality teak sustainably sourced from farms in Indonesia. Go with complete teak, or mix things up with ...
Your inflatable, portable majestic throne. The Fatboy CH-AIR feels ch-amazing. You're literally floating on air, with an oversized inflatable barrel chair paired with an extra colorful seat pillow. It is made out of durable PVC plastic with a puncture-resistant reinforced ...