All the comfort and style of the original Fatboy bean bag, made for the outdoors. The Fatboy Original Outdoor Bean Bag has a cover made out of durable, moisture-repelling Sunbrella fabric (available in a wide array of colors), and is filled with virgin polystyrene beads. This large bean bag is nearly 6' by 5'.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Original Outdoor Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Cover crafted from longwearing, moisture repellent Sunbrella fabric (100% saturation-dyed acrylic) with excellent color fastness
- Filled with virgin polystyrene beads
- Easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- Cover is removable and machine washable
- 6 month guarantee on manufacturer defects only
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Item: Height 70", Width 55", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...