If it ain't broke... The Fatboy Original Bean Bag stays true to the heart of the 1970s bean bag and simply updates the look for today's contemporary lounge settings. The Original Bean Bag is filled with 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable polystyrene beads and features a protective stain and water-resistant coating. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Original Bean Bag (Dark Grey) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Made of Dark Grey durable nylon
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Designed by Jukka Setala
- Item: Height 70", Width 55", Depth 8"
- Fill will shrink over time depending on use, but refills are available for purchase.
- Wipe clean with lukewarm water and mild soap.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...