In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Metahlowski Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Made of high quality Italian fabric
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Designed by Jukka Setala
Color: Black, Bronzo, Goldi, Silvi, Titano, White
- Item: Height 70", Width 55", Depth 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
MET-BLK, MET-BRZ, MET-GL, MET-SVI, MET-TTN, MET-WHT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.