In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Metahlowski Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Designed by Jukka Setala
- Material: High quality Italian fabric
- Fill Material: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Made In China
Color: Bronzo, Goldi, Silvi, Titano
- Item: Width 55", Height 70", Depth 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
MET-BLK, MET-BRZ, MET-GL, MET-SVI, MET-TTN, MET-WHT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.