Cozy up to valuable gold, silver and bronze with the Fatboy Metahlowski Bean Bag. Made of quality Italian fabric and filled with 100% recyclable and CFK free polystyrene beads, the Metahlowski Bean Bag is the answer to luxurious comfort. Designed by Finnish designer Jukka Setala for the bedroom, dorm, living room and more.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Metahlowski Bean Bag is available with the following:
- Made of high quality Italian fabric
- Filling composed of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Beads
- Protective stain and water-resistant coating
- EPS fill is 100% CFK free and 100% recyclable
- Designed by Jukka Setala
- Item: Height 70", Width 55", Depth 8"
- Fill will shrink over time depending on use, but refills are available for purchase.
- Wipe clean with lukewarm water and mild soap.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...