In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Marimekko Doggielounge is available with the following:
- Polystyrene filling
- Coated nylon fabric exterior
- Removable filling to increase/decrease firmness
- Washable outer cover
Color: Black, Red
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Item: Width 24", Length 32"
- Large Option Item: Width 32", Length 48"
- Fill will shrink over time depending on use, but refills are available for purchase.
- Wipe clean with lukewarm water and mild soap.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.