With the Fatboy Headdemock Deluxe Hammock and Pillow, laziness is a virtue. This large hammock encourages long-term lounging, made out of smooth, comfortable and easy-to-clean polyester available in a rainbow of colors. You can set it up anywhere--indoors or out--with the included Black frame. It also includes a matching pillow, making your relaxation complete.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Headdemock Deluxe Hammock and Pillow is available with the following:
- Made of polyester
- Pillow has chopped foam filling and polyester webbing strap with 6" metal pin
- Includes a free-standing frame for indoor or outdoor use
- Black finish on frame
- Packed in a practical bag with convenient handles
- Dirt and moisture repellent
- Practical and easy-to-clean water and stain-resistant fabric
- Six month guarantee on manufacturer defects only
- Item: Height 12", Width 110", Depth 55"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Fatboy Headdemock by Fatboy