In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Flying Carpet is available with the following:
- Material: Polyester
- 100% polyester with water-repellant coating
- Internal layer of quality foam
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Designed to stand alone or connect with other Flying Carpets (using iconic red buttons)
- Easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- Made In China
Color: Casablanca Green, Casablanca Purple, Casablanca Turquoise, Porto Blue, Porto Pink, Porto Taupe
- Item: Length 67", Width 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.