In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy First Avenue Block Ottoman is available with the following:
- Filled with polystyrene foam
- Coated polyester cover
- Puff embroidered surface with block geometric stitch
- Easy to clean, stain-resistant fabric
- Designed by Jukka Setala
Color: Black, Taupe, White
- Item: Height 18.5", Width 23", Depth 23"
- Wipe clean with lukewarm water and mild soap.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.