In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy CO9 Bunny is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- Material: 100% stonewashed cotton and virgin polystyrene beads
- Fabric: stonewashed cotton
- Fill Material: Virgin polystyrene beads
- 100% stonewashed cotton cover
- High quality polystyrene filling
- Easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- Made In China
Color: Brown, Grey, Lime Green, Orange
- Item: Height 83"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.