A stunning display of warmth and luxury. Inspired by how light glints off the surface of glass bottles, the Varaluz Fascination Outdoor Wall Sconce actually uses recycled glass and steel to recreate the effect. The result is jewelry-like decoration along the patio or lighting up the front entryway.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Fascination Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Recycled glass shade
- Rectangular wall plate
- Hand-forged recycled steel construction
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Finish and Glass:
Glossy Bronze with Recycled Amber Bottle,
Glossy Bronze with Recycled Champagne
- Large option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11", Width 8", Depth 6"
- Medium Fixture: Height 19", Width 12", Depth 7"
- Large Fixture: Height 27", Width 16", Depth 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...