FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Fascination Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Recycled Steel
- Shade Material: Recycled Glass
- Recycled glass discs act as shade
- Hand-forged, 70% recycled steel
- Low-VOC finish
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Round wall plate
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- CSA Certified
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In Philippines
Finish: Hammered Ore with Clear, Kolorado with Amber, Metallic Silver with Clear, Nevada with Clear, Zen Gold with Champagne
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate Height 0.8", Diameter 5":
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 25", Height 7", Depth 6":
- 3 Light Option Backplate Height 0.8", Diameter 5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 33.5", Height 7", Depth 7":
- 4 Light Option Backplate Height 0.8", Diameter 5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 45", Height 7", Depth 7":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
165B02, 165B02HO, 165B02KO, 165B03, 165B03HO, 165B03KO, 165B04, 165B04HO, 165B04KO
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Strong steel and aluminum clasp etched glass shades, the supports, glass and wall plate sharing a sharp, geometric design. The Feiss Riva Bath Bar comes as a 2-light, 3-light or 4-light fixture and in several finish/glass color options for customizing ...
Elegant and refined, the Feiss Sophie Bath Bar pairs smooth glass with squared metal detailing. Each flared shade is mounted opposite a cut crystal accent, adding a feminine flair that stays sophisticated. The Opal Etched Cased glass shades provide a ...
Clean lines and symmetry make the Kichler O Hara Bath Bar elegantly simple. The Satin Etched Opal Glass shades diffuse the beams from the included lamps softly, while sitting on a metallic frame. For added lighting versatility, this fixture may ...