First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Faretto Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Nigel Coates
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- Two polycarbonate shades
- Steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- 55.12 in. suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Stainless Steel with Black, Stainless Steel with White
- One 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 55.12"
- Fixture: Width 15.35", Height 12.21"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 67.33"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.