In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Faretti Lei Recessed Light is available with the following:
- Cut glass shade
- Metal housing
- LED option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pamio Design
Shade: Lead Crystal, Polished Stainless Steel
Option: Air Tight IC New Construction, Non IC New Construction, Non IC Remodel
Lamping: GU10 Halogen, 12 Volt Halogen, LED
- RGB LED option utilizes three 1 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (integrated).
- LED option utilizes three 3 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (included).
- GU10 Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR 16 Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 12 Volt Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GU5.3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Non IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 4.88"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 7.63", Width 14.31"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Width 11.38"
- Non IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31"
- Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Trim: Height 0.81", Diameter 4.5"
- Remodel Housing: Height 4.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.